Water Technologies Mission, Fiji
Explore water and wastewater opportunities in Fiji
About this event
The Australian Water Technologies mission to Fiji is designed to profile Australian capabilities to key decision makers in the Fijian water industries. In 2016, 33 companies attended the Fiji Infrastructure mission.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is providing scaled up support and funding to the Water Authority of Fiji to improve and climate proof the quality of water infrastructure and strengthen the operational performance. Australia is well placed to supply the products and services needed to participate in new projects or assist in maintaining the existing infrastructure.
Why you should participate
- The Water Authority of Fiji is interested in innovative Australian solutions for their water infrastructure projects.
- Meet with key decision makers at Water Authority of Fiji, Engineers Association of Fiji and Ministry of Infrastructure.
- Hear from the ADB about its investment in urban water and waste water management projects up to 2019.
- Meet potential partners and customers at networking events to promote your product.
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the market, local conditions and how to do business in Fiji.
- Receive assistance from Austrade and Pacific Trade and Invest on how to operate in Fiji market.
Location: Suva, Fiji
Australian businesses in:
- Engineering services
- Hydraulic designs
- Maintenance and repair service providers
- Water and wastewater treatment solutions
- Innovative technologies suppliers to improve decision making
- Smart meters solution providers
- Industry training providers
General Manager, Investment & Tourism
Learn more about Digital Tourism
Learn more about how Pacific Trade Invest can assist tourism operators with online tools such as responsive websites, booking and distribution systems