Business Process Outsourcing Mission - Fiji
4 - 6 April 2017
Explore the opportunities Fiji has to offer in Business Process Outsourcing.
Pacific Island Trade & Invest Australia is pleased to invite you to be part of the Fiji Business Process Outsourcing Mission.
The objective of the mission is to provide an opportunity for delegates to learn about Fiji’s Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) sector, explore potential areas of cooperation and alliances, and understand how to do business in Fiji.
Delegates will have the opportunity to visit international standard BPO facilities and network with high level industry decision makers and stakeholders.
FIJI’S COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
- Competitive costs, at least 50% lower than Australia
- Investment incentives – high level of political support
- Geographical a 4-hour direct flight from Australia and the time zone is only two hours ahead of AEST
- First world telecommunications infrastructure
- People are renowned for friendly customer service
- Highly educated, young and motivated workforce
- English is one of Fiji’s national languages and they have a neutral accent
- Workforce attrition is extremely low
- Awarded 2014 European Outsourcing Association (EOA) Awards Offshoring Destination of the Year award and 2013 finalist in the Offshoring Destination of the Year awards (UK national Outsourcing Association)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Senior executives interested in outsourcing services, investing in a BPO operation or establishing a captive centre offshore.
Fiji’s BPO offerings include:
- Back and front office support
- Telemarketing and Telesales
- Complaint handling
- Market research and data entry
- Insurance claim and transaction processing
- Financial services
- Overflow and after hours support
"I found the mission to be extremely well organised and of great value in terms of learning more about the opportunities to invest in Fiji. The mission bought together ALL of the key stakeholders and provided access to relevant information and industry contacts allowing us to achieve in a few days what would normally take months"
Scott Wooden, Director, Trek Australia
For more information, including the Mission Program, download the PDF.
Places are strictly limited - click here register your interest by Friday, 3 March 2017
Learn more about Digital Tourism
Learn more about how Pacific Trade & Invest can assist tourism operators with online tools such as responsive websites, booking and distribution systems