Our export services focus on the development of export capable private sector businesses and the international promotion and support of exporters to enable sustainable economic growth and increased trade for PICs.
Through our work, we focus on helping countries to expand and diversify their markets and products for export to offset the inherent challenges of the region’s market size and distance from larger markets.
We have expanding relationships with international importers / distributors / agents and other stakeholders. We connect exporters to international buyers by delivering practical assistance leading to commercial outcomes for Pacific Island private sector businesses. By doing this we will create good jobs in the Pacific Islands. We have a particular focus on women owned and/or managed businesses
What we do for Exporters
- Connecting you with buyers
- Target market research and information
- Packaging assistance and labelling advice
- Promotions and marketing services
- Branding development
- Exhibitions and events
- Logistics guidance and links
- Pricing advice and expertise
- Business planning advice for exporters
Export Success Stories
Apply for Services